“Perfecto!”

Marisqueria Corcovado
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: ENJOY THE BEACH, IN A NATURAL AND FAMILY OF THE BEST SEAFOOD, MEAT, BEER, WINE AND SPIRITS. PLUS, FREE INTERNET CONNECTION, RAW AND BREW BEER
Yorkshire
“Perfecto!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This place sums up Costa Rica for us. Fabulous, friendly service; excellent food and eaten with macaws nearby and crabs and lizards scuttling along the beach. Walter was our waiter and deserves a mention for being a gracious host and putting up with my terrible Spanish pronunciation. Very highly recommended.

• Visited August 2014

• Hebrew first
Canada
“WOW! Try the mixed seafood plate!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was recommended to us by a local and it was AH-MAZ-ING!!!! The mixed seafood plate was so fresh and sooooo good. My husband and I shared the Mixed Seafood Plate for 1 for lunch and were more than full. It included a full lobster, tons of mixed seafood, huge shrimp, clams etc … for 13000 colones (or just over $20). The server said they regularly make huge mixed plates for 5 people or more. Great place! Best seafood we had in Costa Rica.

• Visited July 2014
Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica
“Best Costa Rican Food”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The food here was amazing. I had the Big Shrimp with rice and I will definitely be back tomorrow! Great view of the ocean. Walter is best waiter I have ever encountered! Also has a nice bar.

• Visited August 2014
Fort Lauderdale
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for drinks, even better seafood!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Pretty impressive local restaurant. Great place for a ceviche, fish, and shrimp. My favorite dish is the whole snapper. I recommend it. Service is local and friendly, and they speak English fairly well.

Great place for drinks, some of the coldest in town. In addition to the usual, I recommend two of my favorites: The Margarita Corcovado and Corcovado Marea Roja ( actually drinking one right now!) They are signature drinks and you won't find them anywhere else.

Located on the beach, on the paved beach boulevard. Darts, billboards, and good times all around.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank elguapoo
Sussex, Canada
“Service was great food was not.”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Our server was super helpful when we asked him questions about PJ. However the food was not. I had fish tacos that where flavorless. My husband had the seafood spaghetti. He didn't finish it. It was watery tasteless as well. We are not picky eaters at all but this was the worst place we ate in PJ.

• Visited May 2014