“Amazing lobster and great service”

Marisqueria Corcovado
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy The Beach, In A Natural And Family Of The Best Seafood, Meat, Beer, Wine And Spirits. Plus, Free Internet Connection, Raw And Brew Beer
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Let's start with the food. The Lobster is delicious and as fresh as it gets! The ceviche is addictive and they have several different options for you. There are a lot of options on the menu and all of them come out fresh. I think the Chef is very proud of his food. (As he should be) As soon is your order is ready, he is ringing his bell to make sure it gets to the customer ASAP.

This was by far the best service we received on our trip. My girlfriend and I went here three times in a week, and they were always so polite and helpful. Get this! On one of our visits our server Javier was asking us if we were enjoying our vacation. We told him that we were, but were disappointed that we could not make it to Corcovado park. He told us that we should visit Mantapalo. We explained that we flew down and did not a car to go. He personally picked us up from our hotel the next day and gave us a guided tour. He said it was a great chance to practice his English. He showed us a great time and even introduced us to his family and friends

Good and kind people work at Marisqueria. They take pride in their found and service. If you ever find yourself in this remote part of the world, stop at Marisqueria and ask for Javier. Es muy bueno!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This place sums up Costa Rica for us. Fabulous, friendly service; excellent food and eaten with macaws nearby and crabs and lizards scuttling along the beach. Walter was our waiter and deserves a mention for being a gracious host and putting up with my terrible Spanish pronunciation. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was recommended to us by a local and it was AH-MAZ-ING!!!! The mixed seafood plate was so fresh and sooooo good. My husband and I shared the Mixed Seafood Plate for 1 for lunch and were more than full. It included a full lobster, tons of mixed seafood, huge shrimp, clams etc … for 13000 colones (or just over $20). The server said they regularly make huge mixed plates for 5 people or more. Great place! Best seafood we had in Costa Rica.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The food here was amazing. I had the Big Shrimp with rice and I will definitely be back tomorrow! Great view of the ocean. Walter is best waiter I have ever encountered! Also has a nice bar.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Pretty impressive local restaurant. Great place for a ceviche, fish, and shrimp. My favorite dish is the whole snapper. I recommend it. Service is local and friendly, and they speak English fairly well.

Great place for drinks, some of the coldest in town. In addition to the usual, I recommend two of my favorites: The Margarita Corcovado and Corcovado Marea Roja ( actually drinking one right now!) They are signature drinks and you won't find them anywhere else.

Located on the beach, on the paved beach boulevard. Darts, billboards, and good times all around.

1  Thank elguapoo