First and foremost, the staff was phenomenal! Olimpia, Diego, Helen, Mateo, Carlos, & the entire staff outstanding!!! Beautiful scenery, perfect weather, although we did not have a plentiful fishing experience, the others who accompanied us did! The incects and spiders were a bit overwhelming especially in our room. Was not comfortable due to
the large spiders sharing my room. The Eco tours were amazing!!! Can't say enough!!!!! Was a truly unforgettable experience!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez