Four of us traveled from Virginia to Crocodile Bay after seeing it on an outdoor show. Having never been to Costa Rica before we had no idea what to expect. Our November trip was at the end of the rainy season and it did rain some but even with the rain it is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Primarily a fishing destination for us we were taken back by the beauty of the flowers, birds, jungle, water and the resort. Accomidations are first class. Everyone smiles and helps anyway possible. The fishing was excelent even in the rain. We caught so many big dorado on one trip we put the rods down and enjoyed many cervesas. The food was awesome. We will go back. I can only say that if the Lord ever blesses you with the opportunity to go to Crocodile Bay like He did us it will be a vacation of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez