A group of 4 couple just returned from Crocodile Bay...the guy's fished for three days while our wife's went to the spa and laid by the pool. We toured the rainforest with Dennis and Diego what a great adventure these guys really know their stuff. The staff at the resort were awesome,Olimpia, Florie and Maria we the best....they truly understand what customer service should be....the meals were awesome...loved the way they cooked the fish we caught. German and Hunberto were awesome captains that put us in fish and worked hard to meet our desires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-inclusive packages for World-class Billfishing offshore or Roosterfish, Snapper, & Dorado inshore. Kids love our 24 exclusive Ecotours - Corcovado Rainforest, Zipline, Mangrove Kayaking, & Moms love our luxurious state-of-the-art Spa with a full complement of 30+ Spa massages, facials and full body treatments. Set on 44 lush tropical acres in the bio-diverse Osa Peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Crocodile Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crocodile Bay Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Crocodile Bay Resort Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez