We loved this place! It was our honeymoon so we splurged and got the second floor two room with nice balcony! Puerto jimenez is a fun little town, but quite expensive. It's hard to get supplies down here so you will pay for it! This is the best place in town but a little expensive, but you get free wifi, kayaks, and bikes! The only problem we had was on Friday night the bar across the water had very loud music, witch normally would be fine but we had to be up early to head to cabo matapalo. All in all great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez