We stayed a total of 3 nights in Cabinas Jimenez on either end of our hike in Corcovado Natn'l Park. Both rooms were very clean and pleasant. Although there is occasional "air traffice" that can be heard from the small airport nearby, this location is actually further from the airport than any of the other town accommodations.
The small pool, A/C, and television were nice bonuses as we learned that many accommodations do not offer this.
Our room offered a beautiful view of the Golfo Dulce from our lovely porch, and visitors are welcome to use the Cabinas Jimenez bikes and kayaks to move about town or explore the nearby mangroves.
Although some people mentioned difficulties with phone contact, our reservations were made entirely through email and all replies were timely and provided very helpful information. The staff were also friendly and helpful with any questions we had upon arrival.
Having travelled extensively in many countries and accommodations, we are happy recommend Cabinas Jimenez.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez