Nice place, clean, good location, nice people, nice little pool, everything fine but....
But then it comes the "A/C torture": in order to save on the electric bill (and the cabins rates doesn't justify it), the Air Conditioning is controlled by a timer, with maximum of ONE hour setting.
So, at night, when you awake soaked in sweat, you got to rise and reach the wall to get ONE more hour of cool air and resulting sleep.
Then, after an hour or so, the same story. All night long. A nightmare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez