If you want to be on the gulf and close to the pueblo of Puerto Jimenez, this is THE BEST place to stay by far. My small group of 7 travelers were very pleased with our stay earlier this month.
The cabinas are Super clean and comfortable, very reasonably priced, and have awesome views of the incredible Golfo Dulce. John, Chris, and Juan Carlos will bend over backwards to make you comfortable and assist you. They are the shining stars that make this a class act. They can suggest and book tours, make recommendations for meals, adventures, fishing guides and surf spots. My group spent a 1/2 day on their boat, La Sirena, for a day snorkel and gulf tour that is a MUST DO for first time visitors. Enjoy the best the Osa has to offer with John and his crew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez