We recently stayed at Cabinas Jimenez for a total of 12 nights. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cabinas are cozy and comfortable and the included A/C, coffee maker and mini fridge were wonderful to have in the room. The grounds are well kept and beautiful filled with tropical trees and plants. The staff is ALWAYS available and very helpful. Jon was nice enough to take us out on his boat with a few other guests on a short tour of the Golfo Dulce. It was a nice quiet place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Everything was in walking distance including food, laundry, groceries and Juan Carlos was always available to reccomend somewhere to eat. Our room was cleaned daily. The free use of kayaks and the bikes are a great addition to the hotel. The pool is a wonderful spot to hang out and relax when the tide is low.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez