I traveled to Puerto Jimenez for a vacation with my boyfriend a year after I had spent time working in the area. During both times, I went on boating trips on the Golfo Dulce in the Cabinas Jimenez boat. They are great guides who are knowledgeable about the flora and fauna of the region, and they're responsible guides, too. One of my favorite parts of going on their boat tours was that they brought local kids along & gave everyone opportunities to ride the inner-tubes on the way back to town after the tour. It was awesome being able to go on these trips with these kids. So, the Cabinas Jimenez folks have got my appreciation for not only offering great services to tourists, but being good residents of the town, too.
As far as the hotel goes, I always found it to be well-maintained and clean. The location is great: right on the gulf with awesome views. It's close enough to restaurants and grocery stores that walking is easy, yet it's away from the activity on the main street of town. It's a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez