We had no phones, e-mail, or tv for a week and loved it. Puerto Jimenez is a great place to unplug. The location of Cabinas Jimenez is excellent, right on the water and just a short walk into town. If you are type A and can't relax, the Osa is not for you. If you can go with the flow, this is a great place to vacation. Be sure to get the pool side room, it's worth it. Our room was immaculately clean everyday, despite our contantly tracking in wet sand/mud. Capt Chris & Juan Carlos were excellent hosts, answering all our questions and helping to arranges tours. Don't miss going to Matapalo with Randall! They also arranged fabulous outdoor massages for us - heaven! Capt Chris took us out on the boat to look for whales & dolphins and introduced us to planeboarding. Fantastic! They were always around when we needed them, but never intrusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabinas Jimenez is located on the Osa Peninsula, in Puerto Jimenez, on a quiet street at the edge of Puerto Jimenez, and directly on the Golfo Dulce. Comfortable new beds and linens, A/C, hot showers, mini-fridge, coffee makers are just a few of the amenities offered. A new pool, free wireless internet, kayaks, bicycles, and a cheerful and helpful staff will make your stay at Cabinas Jimenez truly memorable! Explore Corcovado National Park, Go Fishing, Surfing…Come and explore all the Osa has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cabinas Jimenez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabinas Jimenez Hotel Puerto Jimenez
- Cabinas Jimenez Puerto
- Cabinas Jimenez Costa Rica/Puerto Jimenez