“Good tour!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jungle Coast Jets - CLOSED

Jungle Coast Jets
More attraction details
Owner description: Jungle Coast Jets is a guided jet ski ocean adventure. You get to search for Dolphins and Whales, snorkle, and explore the Manuel Antonio coastline. Feel the adrenaline flow in your body, search for exotic marine life and enjoy the beautiful sights of one of Costa Rica's most beautiful coastlines.
Kapuskasing, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good tour!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

We enjoyed this tour. We had a single and a double jet ski. We found it a little expensive, but we were gone for about 2 hours. We did see a family of dolphins, which was wonderful! The snorkeling was nice and we had a beautiful day. We were picked up at our hotel and then asked the driver to drop us off at a restaurant close to our hotel after the tour and he accommodated us. I found the tour great but it was an expensive tour for what you received.

Visited March 2013

Voorhees, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Very Expensive $$$$$ and guide was pretty rude :(”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

Don't waste your time. Two jet skis cost us $260. It was to be about 2 hours, but by the time the guide got his act together, we lost about 30 minutes. We lost about one hour snorkeling and eating fruit. There was a family with us and I could barely see one of their jet skis most of the time. The guide never turned around to check on the customers with young kids.

My Jet ski has to be reset almost every time we stopped and once it wouldn't reset. I had to give it gas and reset and start at the same time to get it going again.

I have been jet skiing before and this was my least favorite ever. Thank god it wasn't my first time out otherwise I would never do it again.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank TracyRiggio
Los Angeles
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best time of our 10-day adventure in CR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2013

We scheduled to go at 3PM on jet skis. The night before it rained all night, hard driving rain that would not stop. By 7AM it was still raining and I thought we’d have to cancel. The skies quickly cleared mid morning and it was a beautiful day. I knew the ocean would be choppy and not the best snorkeling.

We had our own transportation and drove down to the docks. We were quickly fitted with gear and took off, the jet skies fairly new and fast. It was just my partner, the guide and myself. It felt like a big bonus not to have a big group.

We headed out into choppy seas but they were manageable. We went to a cove at Manuel Antonio National Park and stopped for a swim. That water felt crazy good.

We then went to a popular cove off Manuel Antonio proper where we could see the villa we were renting (Makanda). It’s a popular spot for catamaran tours and snorkeling. We tethered the jet skies and put on our snorkel gear. I did not think we’d see anything but we did see some schools of fish despite the cloudy conditions from the storm the night before.

Three catamarans were parked nearby and lot of folks snorkeling around us. One of the largest catamarans had a 2nd story were people were jumping into the water. Again the water felt crazy good, perfect temperature to float around in and such a cool location.

After finishing up we hugged the coast back to the marina while watching the sun set. This was the last evening of our trip and we thought the jet ski tour was a total blast.

Visited December 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“PERFECT Father & son”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012 via mobile

My son (11 y/o) and I did the jungle coast jet on the 2nd day in Manuel Antonio . We were picked up at our hotel to the modern marina. We had a perfect sunny day. We were greeted by our guide Oliver . Gave us the basics . My son was a bit diss appointed that he can't ride his own wave runner. We did the double. I drove initially and then I let him drive ALL the way !!! He had a blast... Pure adrenaline rush... We were laughing the whole time.
We were airborne a couple of times...
I agree with other people that you must be in good shape.... My son is into xtreme sports so he LOVED this trip.
We got to see Manuel Antonio park. After about an hour we had a break to go snorkeling ( provided ) !, visibility was ok. Saw a bunch of different kinds of fish. Oliver got us a starfish. We had fresh fruits and water afterwards. Fed left over fruits to school of fish around us .
Coming back ... We were racing with the other people. My son was driving much faster and getting comfortable with the wave runner !!
One of our FAVORITE trip. truly memorable.....

St. Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun, very physical and maybe just jet skiiing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

We booked this tour hoping to jet ski, snorkel and see dolphins or whales. Our group was our family of 7 - kids ages 8, 11, 14 , 16, 18 and parents. Our guide Christian was helpful but mostly just guided us thru a jet ski excursion like many others experienced. We chose not to snorkel due to the rains. (Not the tour companys fault and they told us when we arrived at the office about the weather.) There was never any dolphin or whale watching but that could have been because we just didn't see any! The actual jet ski tour was a true adrenaline rush for my teenagers and husband, probably a little rough for younger kids riding tandem and a little too "active" for me. We did have a great time just make sure you are physically fit first.

Visited June 2012