“Great Fishing Trip”

JP Sport Fishing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Quepos Fishing.Book with the best!!, JP Sport Fishing has been providing services since 1993. Our experience has made us send Anglers back home with a great big smile on their faces and a gratifying feeling of a wonderful fishing vacation, we are proud owners of 34ft Sea Lady & 34ft Wild Lady. We specialize in Fully Inclusive Packages or simply a Fishing Charter Day. We will definitely try our best to get you that Sailfish or Marlin you've always wanted to catch!! Quepos, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Reviewed 22 May 2014

My husband and I researched fishing charters before our trip to Costa Rica. We decided on JP Sport Fishing and were not disappointed. Every aspect of the trip was perfect -from the reservation to the fishing experience itself. Our deckhand was fantastic. It was amazing to watch him prepare the outriggers and teasers on the ride out. Captain Eric was great. He and Luis worked well together and we landed 3 sails. We had 3/4 of a day fishing and it was slow at first, but turned out great. We had fresh watermelon and pineapple and sandwiches provided by the company. We definitely recommend this company and will use them again when we return to Costa Rica.

1  Thank Carolyn Y

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

What a great team jpsportfishing has developed!! 5 stars in every aspect.Great communication,professional and friendly!.They will work hard to put you on the fish!!.We released 6 sails landed a few nice size doritos and my birthday wish a 350s lb Black Marlin!!.The most competitive prices and definitely a do it again experience.I highly recommend them and from fishing around the world I don't do that often.
Thank you Carlos,Erick,Luis etc.
Capt.Luis Zumaeta
USCG Lic#1504640

1  Thank Luis Z
Reviewed 5 May 2014

JP Sport Fishing Tours (Carlos and team) went above and beyond to help me set up transportation from SJ airport, hotel at Costa Verde, fishing 2 days (roosterfish, dorado and sailfish!!) surf lessons for my 20 year old son, restaurant tips, always responding within minutes to my emails as we made adjustments to our itinerary. A true professional with US and Costa Rica savvy. Carlos speaks perfect English, he has access to anything that you might want to do beyond the excellent fishing team. This will be a yearly if not twice a year trip for the three of us (Dad, sons 18 & 20).

1  Thank David G
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had an excellent time with Carlos and the boys. One minor mishap with the boat but handled very professionally. Would most definably consider doing it again. The hotel was nice also (Best Western). Worst part is that the airport took all my fish, 50lbs. evan after I cleared TSA. They took it as I was getting on the plane during boarding. I would check it next time.

1  Thank richie19682014
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Booked a 4 day fishing trip with JP Sport Fishing with two days of fishing for me, my son and two friends.. I cannot begin to tell you what a great trip this was. We were picked up at the airport on time and taken to a smaller plane for the trip to Querpos. We stayed at the Best Western Hotel. The rooms were large and very clean. The hotel restaurant was very convenient and the food was very good. They also cooked the mahi mahi for us that night. Delicious.

The first day we fished offshore and caught 5 sailfish, 1 80 pound mahi mahi and a small yellow fin tuna. The crew was great and served us lunch and plenty of water, soda, beer and juice to drink. The second day we fished inshore and caught 5 rooster fish, a grouper (throw-back) and a few other fish.

In the evenings we went to different restaurants and the hotel casino.

On the last day we were picked up at the hotel and taken back to the airport for the trip home.

Everything about this trip was great and every time we were picked up on time.Can't wait to go
back again.

Thank you again to JP Sport fishing and the crew for a once in a lifetime trip.

1  Thank auctionfvr