“Much more than I expected”
Review of Canopy Safari

Canopy Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: Canopy Safari provides tourists a full blown adventure tour. Set in the heart of the tropical rainforest we have something for everyone. An exciting canopy zip line tour with ten zip lines, two rapel limes, a suspension bridge and a tarzan swing. We also have a butterfly garden, serpentarium, tilapia fishing ponds, a caimen lagoon, walking trails and a beautiful restaurant where we serve buffet style meals. We were the first canopy tour in the southern area of costa rica and we are still setting the standards for the safest, the best and the most exciting canopy tour in costa rica. Since 1997 we have been taking our guests out into the jungle and providing them with an unforgettable experince that they will always remember. Come and have the experience of a lifetime with us
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Canopy Safari is one of the best tours and values in the area. It includes a very fun guided ride to the site with lots of info and history by the guide. The butterfly farm and serpentarium are a must. The guides could work as comedians plus you always feel safe and secure. The lunch is fabulous. Originally I did not want to go on this tour but my Sister forced me and I truly did love it and always recommend it. Something you don't want to miss in the Quepos area.

D_Serrano_G, Owner at Canopy Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Hi
Well I am so glad that your sister talked you into coming on our tour and experiencing firsthand what all the hype is about. We first opened in 1997 and we have never stopped striving to provide the most amazing adventure tour around. We work hard to make sure that we are always on top of our game. From our butterfly garden and serpentarium, to our caiman pond, to the typical style food we serve at our restaurant to our fun filled zip line course, there is something for everyone to love about our tour.
Thank you so much for recommending our tour. I really appreciate it. And thank you for taking the time to write this review to let everyone know how much you enjoyed your tour with us.

There are newer reviews for Canopy Safari

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I felt safe and the views were amazing. The zip lines were adventurous. I would not recommend this tour to children under the age of 8 unless you know they are super adventurous. They took pictures which I paid a little extra for and it was worth it. I didn't need to take a camera. They did it all.

1  Thank 1nena

Hi
How wonderful that you had amazing time on our canopy tour. The views really are spectacular from up in the rainforest. So great that you purchased the photos so that you can relive your memories for years to come.
Our tour is a great option for children ages four and up. Although we are a canopy tour so it is adventurous, our tour is very child friendly. You never have to break on any of our cables, on the rappel lines the guides can control everything and we always use special equipment (harnesses, gloves and helmets) for our littler guests. Our guides love having young children on the tour because their enthusiasm and pure joy at being able to swing through the treetops is just so amazing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I really appreciate it.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We recently went to Canopy Safari for a family trip. We decided on Canopy based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and it was great. Everything from the ease of check in at their Quepos office to the ride to the property. Wendell was a great driver. He had us going on a couple of the bridges. We got there and the guides were all great. I can't remember everyone but I wanted to give a shout out to Diego. Very good guy. We had a group of 6 adults and 5 kids and all of the guides were great with them. We really enjoyed the butterflies and snakes too. This company is extremely cautious with safety and they were constantly on it with regards to making sure everyone was safe and having a good time. Plus they served a great lunch for us afterwards!

HI Brian,
So glad to hear that you and your family had a blast out in the rainforest with us. Our tour is a great adventure for all ages. As you said even the bus ride across the little bridges is an adventure in itself. There is defiantly something for everyone to love about Canopy Safari. From the delicious homestyle food served buffet style, to the butterfly garden to the exciting zip lines and tarzan swing. I hope that you and your family will cherish the memories that you created at Canopy Safari for years to come.
Thanks for writing the review, I really appreciate it

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Definitely the highlight of our trip to Costa Rica. SO much fun and awesome for kids. The guides were super fun and made us feel afar the whole time. Diego and Andres were my favorites... Food was served afterwards that was fresh and authentic. Can't wait to do this again!

Hi Daisy,
So nice to hear from you. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is so helpful for our future clients to read firsthand reviews of the tour. What a great compliment that our tour was the "Highlight of your trip to Costa Rica"
I would love to see you and your family again in the future please do come and visit us again

Reviewed 26 July 2014

The entire time, from pickup to dropoff, was exceptional. Professionally run outfit for people of all risk levels. The guides emphasized both fun and safety, and provided a good background history of the region. The breakfast was great. We just received the tour photos which were very reasonably priced.

Hi Craig,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know how wonderful of a experience you had on our tour. I am so appreciative that you noticed our commitment to detail and excellence in all aspects of the tour. From our breakfast buffet, to our guides who love to share their knowledge of the area, to our rigorous safety standards, and of course our care of our animals in the caiman pond, butterfly garden and serpentarium. Canopy Safari is so much more than just a zip line course.
Please come and visit us again to see what new and exciting elements we have added to the canopy course.