“Great Fried Seafood”
Review of El Gato Fish and Chips - CLOSED

El Gato Fish and Chips
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We decided to try this little restaurant for lunch. I think it is one of the best deals in the Manuel Antonio area if you like fried seafood. They even had great fresh fries and onion rings. The prices were very reasonable for the area. not fancy, but the fish was as good as any we had.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The fish tacos are amazing and I have eaten my share of fish tacos. Reasonably priced for the area and very fresh fish.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

In Costa Rica for my honeymoon and dined all over. BY FAR the tastiest/ best priced food we have had here(I'll go as far as saying,best fish/chips I've ever had) try the ceviche as well. Great appetizer. As for the service, very service oriented and really care about what their customers think.A+++!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

We decided to try the fish and chips near Manuel Antonio not knowing what to expect. They were great! The fish is caught fresh daily and was a red snapper, I believe. The entire meal, including the chips - either sweet potato or regular - were cooked to order. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed the meal and the company. Will come eat here again if we return to the area!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was expecting of the chart good fish tacos after reading the reviews and fish tacos are about my favorite food these days. The fish tacos we just average but I will say it very fresh made to order, the service was great and the price was reasonable.