Although this hotel is not particularly close to the airport (20-30 minutes away), it is a great place to stay on your last night in Costa Rica. It's clean, quiet and the staff is really helpful. The mall is across the street, with many restaurants and shops. The suites have small kitchens if you don't want to wander away from your room. The best part for us was the ability to pay the departure tax before going to the airport. We had early a.m. flights and this really made a difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comforts of a extended-stay at the Residence Inn San Jose Escazu. Surrounded by activity in San Jose, Costa Rica, your after work hours will become leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn San Jose Escazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn San Jose Escazu Hotel Escazu
- Residence Inn San Jose Escazu Costa Rica