“TEE TIMES COSTA RICA”

Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica golf tours and discount green fees for Marriott Los Suenos, Hacienda Pinilla, Four Seasons, Reserva Conchal and San Jose area courses. Contact for course suggestions, itinerary help and golf packages.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“TEE TIMES COSTA RICA”
Reviewed 19 March 2013

organized a great tournament, did not have to worry about anything. Golf was great, food was great.....

Will use again!

Visited June 2012
rohrmoser, Owner at Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours, responded to this review, 7 April 2013
Thank you for your excellent rating. The tournament you are talking about was one of our destination golf tournaments that we have in Conchal and Los Suenos golf resorts.

Hope that you'll be back to the Los Suenos tournament in August.

Seattle, Washington
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Tee Times Costa Rica ROCKS!”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

I was trying to figure out how to manage our first trip to Costa Rica. My husband and I are avid golfers, and we knew we wanted to see the country, do some surfing and play some golf. But I had NO idea where we should go.

While surfing around on the internet, I somehow found a listing for Tee Times Costa Rica. I thought it was an online tee time service. Wrong! It is a golf tour company, and so much more!

I sent a note to the company, and got hooked up with the owner, Fabio Solano. Fabio asked me where we were traveling, and I admitted that I really didn't know. Before long, Fabio had a suggested itinerary, and we went from there. He said he could help with everything: lodging, tee times, surf lessons, zip lines, sunset cruises, ATV tours....you name it, he could help. PLUS, as a life-long Costa Rican who was educated partially in Great Britain, he speaks excellent English!

Fabio set us up with the best of the best in every aspect of our trip. When I asked about a different hotel than the one he suggested at the end of our trip, he actually DROVE cross-country to check it out and select a room he thought we'd like.

If you need help putting your trip together, CALL TEE TIMES COSTA RICA! They can do as much or as little as you want them to, and I swear you get the Tico Rate, too! You can't beat the personalized service, in-country knowledge and the benefit of years of business relationships Fabio has put together.

Email me if you have any questions. I rate Tee Times Costa Rica a 10+!

Visited February 2013
3 Thank migolfergirl
Thank you for your great review. We really do take pride in showing our golfers a great time in Costa Rica.

You were our perfect customer - you gave us full license to set up your trip. This allowed us to create an itinerary to Costa Rica's best courses, hotels.

Really looking forward to having you guys back.
Dallas, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Greens were fast.”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I liked the facilities and all the employees were very eager to make my visit the best. The only dislike was the rain but they could not do anything about that. The location is excellent very close to the city and close to malls and all the shopping you can handle. While you play your rounds, significant other can shop til they drop.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Conrad0509
Tucson, AZ
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Well worth it”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Tee Times Costa Rica set up all of our golf venues and provided us a choice of accomodations ranging from economy to luxury, then arranged for those based upon our schedule. We elected the luxury route and it was well worth it. Magnificent facilities at Finca Rosa(a coffee plantation outside of San Jose), Arenal in the jungle in front of the volcano and on the coast in Jaco. All met or exceed our expections.
They also took a personal interest meeting with us a couple times to review and recommend other options which all proved excellent.
We would highly recommend their services !

Visited February 2012
3 Thank wallywhitcomb
rohrmoser, Owner at Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
We are so happy that you had a great time in Costa Rica. Your mix of Nature and Golf is one of our most popular packages - our recommendation of Arenal Nayara was just rewarded a top 6 hotel in the world award.
I really hope to see you soon in Costa Rica so we can play a round in Los Suenos and have another beer at Finca Rosa Blanca.
Vacaville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Two Weeks in Beautiful Costa Rica with Tee Times Costa Rica, awesome trip”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Fabio Solano at Tee Times Costa Rica was very knowledgeable and professional when it came to helping us choose which hotels and excursions we would be the happiest with. We told him the areas we wanted to visit, which were Guanacaste, Arenal, Monteverde, Manuel Antonio and Los Suenos with our two week stay. We only wanted to play golf twice and were interested in seeing a lot of Costa Rica . He gave me many choices of excursions and helped tailor our trip to our likes and specifications. He also arranged for all our transportation between the different areas we traveled and they were always on time and very comfortable. I would recommend Fabio and Tee Times Costa Rica to everyone.

Visited February 2012
3 Thank Colleen Y
I will never forget the picture of you guys in boots at Rio Celeste in the Arenal area.
Your vacation was full of Nature and great golf. I am happy that the weeks of conversations, we were able to find the options that you liked.
Yours was one of the more complex itineraries with shuttles, multiples destinations, and last minute add ons like Manuel Antonio. I am very happy that it all work out seamlessly.
Hope to see you again and get to play a round this time.