“Windy”

Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica golf tours and discount green fees for Marriott Los Suenos, Hacienda Pinilla, Four Seasons, Reserva Conchal and San Jose area courses. Contact for course suggestions, itinerary help and golf packages.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course was dry and wind blown. But not the fault of the tour company. Guacalito Golf Course in Nicaragua was also dry but 40-50 mph winds. I would recommend not going there because of the time to go and come back, the border crossings (think 2 third world countries), and the wind. Even the employees there said the wind always is strong. The tour operator was very friendly, on time, and everything went as set up.

Date of experience: February 2016
in 6 reviews
"knowledge"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 30 November 2015

This was the first time using their service and also playing golf in a different country. Their service was awesome! We had two Tee times during the week and the arrangements to transport us to and from our Hotel was excellent. We will use them again. Played at Rserva Conchal and Hacienda Pinilla and had a great time.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed 30 September 2015

Simple and easy. Tee times costa Rica got me onto the Four Seasons course without having to stay at the hotel. I emailed a few days before I wanted to play, they got back to me that same day giving me all my options. When I arrived at the four seasons course they had everything I needed ready (Clubs and shoes). Would highly reccomend.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Will R
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Fabio did an excellent job with setting up tee times and providing transportation for our 4-some. The extra knowledge he gave on the history of the area was a great bonus. I would highly recommend using Tee Times Costa Rica!

Date of experience: January 2015