“Awesome experience”

Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica golf tours and discount green fees for Marriott Los Suenos, Hacienda Pinilla, Four Seasons, Reserva Conchal and San Jose area courses. Contact for course suggestions, itinerary help and golf packages.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I was a little apprehensive traveling to a country I've never been by myself as a solo woman. From the first time I emailed this company Fabio was fabulous answering all my emails instantly and imformatively. He picked me up from the airport drove me to my hotel was there to pick me up bright and early provided me all transport to golf courses. He obviously has a great reputation with the courses as they treated him with a lot of respect which they passed on to me. Two great courses that I enjoyed playing fantastic accomandations and truly felt that I had a friend in Costa Rica should I need one. Thanks for a great trip I wi be back!

Date of experience: February 2016
in 6 reviews
"knowledge"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2016

I've played a lot of tournaments in the states and have to say this was one of the better ones I've played. We played two courses, Hacienda Pinilla on Friday, and Reserva Conchal on Saturday. Fabio does an amazing job of organizing the tournament, making sure everybody has plenty of beer and water during the rounds, and offering it at an unbeatable price.

The 2nd course we played on is impossible to play on unless you are staying there or know somebody who has a house there. I see some complaints from other reviewers about wind, but this is Costa Rica, and you'll be glad there's some wind because it's hot down here.

He also puts together some great raffle prizes that go along with the tournament. I ended up winning a $60 gift certificate to a high end restaurant in San Jose. Thanks Fabio!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course was dry and wind blown. But not the fault of the tour company. Guacalito Golf Course in Nicaragua was also dry but 40-50 mph winds. I would recommend not going there because of the time to go and come back, the border crossings (think 2 third world countries), and the wind. Even the employees there said the wind always is strong. The tour operator was very friendly, on time, and everything went as set up.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 30 November 2015

This was the first time using their service and also playing golf in a different country. Their service was awesome! We had two Tee times during the week and the arrangements to transport us to and from our Hotel was excellent. We will use them again. Played at Rserva Conchal and Hacienda Pinilla and had a great time.

Date of experience: November 2015