“Fabio and Costa Rica were the best surprise!!”

Tee Times Costa Rica Golf Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica golf tours and discount green fees for Marriott Los Suenos, Hacienda Pinilla, Four Seasons, Reserva Conchal and San Jose area courses. Contact for course suggestions, itinerary help and golf packages.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 March 2017

My husband and I traveled to Costa Rica through Tee Times Costa Rica for our 25th anniversary celebration. We wanted to try something totally new to us. We were so surprised at how wonderful the trip was. We spent 6 days in Tamarindo and played golf 4 times, went on a catamaran sunset trip and loved the restaurants... including the one in our hotel, the Esplendor! The infinity pool with it's wet bar was a great place to be when we just wanted to relax. We also went to Arenal for the zip lining in the canopy on the volcano. Another splendid find. There was a lot to do in Arenal, too. But our love was Tamarindo and the Esplendor. Fabio was prompt, friendly, informative and our trip was simply a joy. We will return!!

Date of experience: March 2017
in 6 reviews
"knowledge"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2017

My husband and I just returned from a golf trip to Tamarindo, CR. We had a fabulous time and can't say enough about how reliable and accommodating Fabio from Tee Times CR was. We planned 3 days of golf at Reserva Conchal, Hacienda Pinella and The Four Seasons (spectacular course with spectacular views). From the minute we arrived at the airport all of our transportation needs were taken care of by Fabio. Fabio went out of his way to show us many sights near the golf courses that we otherwise would never have seen. We also requested transpiration to Lola's- great restaurant on Playa Avellanas. Beautiful beach area to have dinner and enjoy the sunset.
We stayed at The Esplendor in Tamarindo. It is a beautiful hotel with and an amazing infinity pool, view of the ocean and sunsets not to be missed. Every room has a balcony with a view of the ocean and sunset. The hotel is clean and only a 3 minute ride to downtown. The shuttle leaves every 30 minutes to downtown and its affiliated beach club, Langosta Beach Club. It does not have lots of other amenities but the view and pool made up for terrible towels and no entertainment or lounge. Tamarindo was a great base for our stay and close enough to all of the golf courses and beaches. The restaurants downtown were great. We loved Panga's, The Ocean, Patagonia, Coconuts and Dragonfly. Definitely recommend a river cruise to Palo Verde National Park to see the capuchin monkeys and so much other wildlife. All in all it was a fabulous vacation made simple with Fabio's knowledge of Costa Rica.Thanks Fabio! Pura Vida! Sending love!

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I contacted Fabio when me two other friends were planning a golf trip to Costa Rica.
He responded immediately with suggestions as to what courses and hotels to consider.
He made our tee times and hotel reservations. He picked us up at the airport and to us to the Residence Inn hotel. The hotel was amazing and the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. He transported us to the golf courses and also took the time to show us
San Jose and Jaco. We will definitely use Fabio the next time we go to Cost Rica. Thanks Fabio for a great job!!!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Fabio helped three of us first timers set up a golf trip. He recommended the hotel (Residence Inn) which was fantastic, made the tee times, and drove us to the courses. Since he has been down this for a long time, he knows the courses and the people who operate them. On the way to the courses he enlightened us about the area. and Costa Rica in general. Since he has spent a lot of time in the states, his English is as good as his Spanish. A great help and a good way to avoid driving! Thanks Fabio!

Date of experience: April 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I was a little apprehensive traveling to a country I've never been by myself as a solo woman. From the first time I emailed this company Fabio was fabulous answering all my emails instantly and imformatively. He picked me up from the airport drove me to my hotel was there to pick me up bright and early provided me all transport to golf courses. He obviously has a great reputation with the courses as they treated him with a lot of respect which they passed on to me. Two great courses that I enjoyed playing fantastic accomandations and truly felt that I had a friend in Costa Rica should I need one. Thanks for a great trip I wi be back!

Date of experience: February 2016