“Great Food, Super Affordable Price”
Review of Sisso

Sisso
Ranked #14 of 182 Restaurants in Escazu
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Cafe, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We Love To Serve, We Have The Passion Of The - Kitchen Art. We Looking To Do It Better Always, The Original Taste Of Jerusalem In Costa Rica. Clean And Safety Place. Parking And Security, A Lot Of Sun Light, Very Easy To Get Here. Great Music, Great Food, Great Wines Beers And Cocktails. Our Turkish Cafe Is Part Of Our Passion. We Are Doing Our Own Best Pastry. The Best Pita Bread In All De Americas. You Are More Then Welcome 7 days a week. You Are The Must Important Part Of Our Mission!!!
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is one of my favorite to order specially when I am in a hurry, you could order to take out or enjoy it in their premises. Everything is fresh and taste, so it really doesn't matter if you order just a simple salad, it will turn out to be amazing! As for me I die for the tradition falafel and hummus, getting hungry as we speak . . . might just go now...

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Have been to this place many times. The food is always good. Prices are reasonable and the taste is what you expect, Excellent. Would come again any time. Loved the place.

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The food and prices are great! Having lunch here is perfect, because the restaurant is very open and has lots of natural lighting. It's time that I go back to this restaurant actually.....

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Excellent quality food, great taste and a varied menu. You can order main courses served in pita bread or - larger portions - with sidedishes. These portions are big, so come with an empty stomach if you want to finish your order

1  Thank Pieter H
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I eat at Sisso at least once a month. It's one of my favorite places for casual dinning. Love their hummus and shawarma. Their pitas have an increadible texture! Nothing compared to the dried ones at the supermarket! I usually order the Mini hummus with either shawarma or falafel...the regular plates are way too big for me!

1  Thank Vanessa M