Arriving in San Jose after a 23 hour trip from Norway, Posada arranged for a driver to pick us up at the airport. After a short drive, we were welcomed by Bjorn and Andrea, and instantly we felt like old friends. Posada El Quijote is a homely hotel, where you feel a lot more like staying with family, than in a regular hotel. Bjorn and Andrea help you with advise on what to do in Costa Rica, or in San Jose, they order tickets and make reservations, and they help you in every way they can, so that you can have a great stay in San Jose.
Tip: ask for a taste of Bjorns homemade chili sauce.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada El Quijote is a Spanish colonial inn set against a backdrop of spectacular views of Costa Rica's central valley and the city of San Jose.Situated atop the first hill 3.5 miles from the city center, Posada El Quijote is far enough to be in a comfortable country setting, free from the congestion and noise of the capitol, but close enough to enjoy easy access to the city and its facilities. The recently refurbished hotel, with a history dating back to 1994, offers an alternative to the large hotel chains that have recently established themselves in the area; Large enough to accomodate groups, but small enough to offer a very homely, relaxed and personal atmosphere. The staff (and onsite owners) are always prepared to provide their best to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Posada El Quijote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada El Quijote Escazu
- Posada El Quijote Hotel Escazu
- Posada El Quijote Costa Rica/Escazu