“The worst restaurant in Costa Rica We were at the inka grill at the multiplazza and the shrimps were Horrible”
Review of Inka Grill - CLOSED

Reviewed 17 May 2013

The worst restaurant in Costa Rica
The shrimps were horrible
The service too
I do not advise anybody going to this place the salmon was icy inside and were not able to touch
The meal I left as fast that we arrived
On top of it the waiter has BO

1  Thank Jcbga

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I went to the one located at the Multiplaza. it is a 2 floor restaurant with a terraza. Very nice decorated.
The food was good but the service was terrible!

Reviewed 21 March 2013

nice place in the Escazu mall, open air second floor. wait staff speaks fluent English. Good food and drinks.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

This restaurant is located in multiplaza.. I just love this place. Nice ambiance, good food and service is ok... I love ceviche and i like the way they prepare with lots of onions and corn etc. their rolls are also tasty as well as their savory meals..

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Was there for Dinner with my wife, the service was very good actually and the ambiance was perfect, based in the menu and the place I'll recommend this one for couples and not for kids, the food was great and they have a good wine selection too, seems to me a little overprice not much but still... it's ok, if you are looking for Peruvian - Seafood for dinner definetly this is an option.