“Ceviche bliss”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Ceviche bliss”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

This place is located in the Multiplaza mall and hence, is very convenient for folks who stay at the Intercontinental Real.
I had ceviche for the 1st time and I loved it. I learnt that Costa Rica has their own "version" (if I may use that term) of ceviche, but I really loved the 3 types of ceviche served at the Inka Grill esp the "tiger milk" type.

I had just beer and ceviche :) hence, cannot comment on the other stuff available ... but what I had was very blissful and satisfying (for both the mind and the body)

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Sudhir P

San Jose, Costa Rica
“I've been 4 times and each time got sick”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Food looks good, tastes good but for some reasons I get sick each time I've been. I've black listed this restaurant as a consequence.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank DAKA_Yamia
England
“never had a bad meal”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We have eaten at the Inka many times over the last few years on trips to San Jose and none in our partly has ever had a bad meal and we have had some bad meals in San Jose :( food always tasty, staff always good and no pressure for the expensive bottled water which is always a good sign. My favourite has to be the seafood rice excellent.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank eslick
Portland, Oregon
“Great food, overpriced”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I stopped by the Inka Grill for a quick lunch, craving some Aji de Gallina. Great selection of typical Peruvian dishes and drinks. I had the Aji de Gallina, Chica morada and Pisco Sour. All were authentic and great tasting. I would rate this place higher but it is overpriced, you are paying for the environment. I spent over $35 for this meal. If you aren't on a budget, I highly recommend the food, it is more authentic than many fancy Peruvian restaurants in the US like Andina in Portland, OR.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Hampiq
“The worst restaurant in Costa Rica We were at the inka grill at the multiplazza and the shrimps were Horrible”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

The worst restaurant in Costa Rica
The shrimps were horrible
The service too
I do not advise anybody going to this place the salmon was icy inside and were not able to touch
The meal I left as fast that we arrived
On top of it the waiter has BO

• Visited May 2013