“My third time.. ”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“My third time.. ”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Always on my list of restaurants to visit in San Jose. And I have never been disappointed.
Great service, friendly and knowledgable. The menu is large and offers all sorts of wonderful choices. I always have fried fish. Will have to try something different next time but it will be hard to make the switch.
Wine list is large and a good range of prices to select from.
Small outdoor area which I like for lunch but prefer inside for dinner.
Parking lot right out front with security. Free.
Other location in Mutliplaza but I prefer this one.

Brasil de Santa Ana
“Worth a Visit”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

One of my favorite Peruvian restaurants in Costa Rica is Inka Grill. They are pretty consistent with food and service. The Pisco sours are great, the appetizers. I really the yuca balls with the cheese and anything they do with sesame. I especially love the fried ceviche - great flavors!
I can safely recommend Inka Grill.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Costaricamommy
Vancouver, Canada
“very good peruvian dinner”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Excellent meal of house ceviche and Arroz con Mariscos. Plus two very good Pisco sours.
Live jazz music created a nice ambience. Pretty room, well decorated. Only negative $60.00 US for a solo dinner a bit expensive. Would recommend as one of the better meals I had the past two weeks here in San Jose.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank kenluigi
Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
“Amazing Tuna Tartar”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The location and atmosphere were typical Multiplaza, Escazu; nice, open air and facing the parking lot. From that perspective not much to review. However the service was attentive and quite good. All the food served to our table of 7 looked amazing. My Tuna Tartar was to die for. In fact it was so good, my son and I went to the Montes de Oca location the next day for lunch and both order the TT.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank DannyB1
Santa Ana, Costa Rica
“Great peruvian Ceviche”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Inka grill is a great place if you are looking for peruvian food. The "Tiraditos" and ceviches are all really good. The "yuca" balls stuffed with cheese or meat are great appetizers. And the tuna with sesame is delicious.

• Visited October 2013