“Great Location and concept. Misses a little.”
Review of Tacobar Escazu

Tacobar Escazu
Ranked #36 of 176 Restaurants in Escazu
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican, Central American, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tacobar brings the beach to the city! Try our world famous tacos made to order from the freshest ingredients, prime Costa Rican coffee, all-you-can-eat exotic salad bar, and so much more! All while enjoying our unique bar swings and cool music. As Costa Ricans like to say: Estamos para servirle - We are here to serve you! Pura Vida
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The menu and the salad/condiments bar are well thought out. The location is well known and the ambiance, with outdoor orientation is quite nice.

The fish tacos have only a suggestion of fish. Quite a small portion and the price is not cheap.

1  Thank Steve L

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

I get sick from their chevice..nothing to say more..never come back in this place..and im not the only one with problem in this place.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

Tacobar in Escazu is a great place to grab a fast bite. Although I am no lover of fast food this is a chain I can wholeheartedly advise. they have an ample menu form which to choose both in the "container" like a burrito or a pita bread as the filling where you can select a number of fish types and meats. A great selection. And than you can top it of with a fine salad bar including Peruvian rice, beans etc. And as much as you can load on a plate. Yes it is not as cheap as the real fast food (although in Costa Rica you never know) but is a very tasty and filling meal. It might even be a lot healthier but I ma no expert. So if you like to have a great meal for a very reasonable price do visit this place which has outlets all over Costa Rica.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Loved it! We had couple different tacos which came with salad bar. Seafood was very fresh too. The only downside is location. Since we stayed at downtown Escazu, we took a bus and got off right near the restaurant. The restaurant is not quite close to neither downtown Escazu nor San Jose. But it's def. worth taking a bus!

1  Thank yangel0706
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We first visited Tacobar in Jaco and loved it! So we were so excited to hear about the one in Escazu and Santa Ana! The place is awesome! Great decor and totally a family friendly place! I always get the fried mahi tacos because they are so delicious! One is enough for me as the fish portion size is pretty large! I ordered 2 my first visit and could barely walk away. The salad bar is the best! Great options and the pasta salad is always my favorite! They have amazing garlic hot sauce and tons of other things! Definitely a fun place to go with good service and great food!

1  Thank kmix23