“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2013

great service, real Italian taste with fresh ingredients, and great tasting and pricy as well our meal was about $100.00

Reviewed 24 December 2012 via mobile

By far the best Calzone I have ever had! Excellent food and service! Will definitely return another day!

Reviewed 21 December 2012

The choice on the menu is great. The staff is very helpful and advices to choose the best for your taste. The pizza we had was the best I ever got so far. When you are around, this restaurant is a must.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

I love pizza, and the one that I had here was one of the best I've ever had. love the ambience, the view, the music, the company, and the wait staff were so atentive and friendly. I trully recomend this place

Reviewed 27 August 2012

The food here is pretty good, can't say I've ever been disappointed. Prices are average $8-15. My all time favorite dish here is the Checca Penne pasta. Fresh mozzarella and basil with tomato sauce.