“Stay away”

Price range: US$12 - US$40
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a fine dining restaurant with exquisite unique food, excellent service and a cozy ambient. We have two separate rooms ideal for private events that can accommodate up to 30 people. In addition, we have an outside sitting area for a more informal dinning. We hope to see you soon! For reservations o bigger groups (until 150 people) email us
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The service was excellent. The food taste and quality was regular. But the real problem was that the dinner did not sit well with my body. I can´t say this with 100% certainty, but I believe the lomito saltado was handled improperly, which caused me food poisoning. Not the best way to spend your days visiting Costa Rica. Look elsewhere.

2  Thank Adrian C

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Friends and I went here before going to a movie and we enjoyed it, but it wasn't "divina." Between the three of us we got a chicken stir fry, beef stir fry, and tuna but none of them were outstanding, just somewhere between average and good. The prices weren't outrageous fortunately and they did have a nice beer selection so we enjoyed our time. The service was very, very good, the food just wasn't all it was hyped to be (common in San Jose).

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Definitely one of the best restaurants in the area. Fusion style leads to some very unique dishes. Nice place to go for special occasions when you're not looking for the same old "casado".

Reviewed 3 March 2014

It was very close of our hotel. I loved the red, soft big napkins and the water glasses. Also big table. The restaurant wasn't busy because it was Monday lunchtime. Delicious Peruvian food. Amazing. Great service. I hope we can come back.
Maria

Reviewed 2 March 2014

We both had a layer salad to start. It was layered with vegetables and octopus Then I went on and had a great seafood soup. There were large piece of mussels, shrimp, squid and octopus.
The wine was Crane Lake Pinot Giorgio (8861 Costa Rica). We also had Chocolate Bananas Bread pudding which was moisture and flavourful. The bill came to 52201 Costa Rica including tip. The service was very attentive.