“Must to go!!”

Dining options: Reservations
São Paulo, Brasil
“Must to go!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Must to go, its just amazing! My first time was in 2004! And every time I go back to Cuzco, I go to Machu Pichu!

Visited August 2012

Austin, Texas
“Excellent Peruvian Food”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Tucked away in a corner of San Pedro, this restaurant has some of the best Peruvian food I have tasted. The ambience is cozy (they have an outdoor seating area and a little play yard for kids), service is great, prices are reasonable, but best of all the food is great!!

Try their appetizers (octopus, and other seafood), and for entrees try the Secco lamb (fantastic, cilantro curry style tender lamb), or one of the sea-bass specials. My colleagues had steak and they said it was very good too.

I went there twice in two trips to CR and highly recommend it.

Prices will likely range about $16-$20 per person (including one drink, service charge and tip).

• Visited June 2013
Portland
“Perhaps it was a bit too late for there to be any vibe at all...”
Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

Absolutely excellent seafood. Very high quality. However the ambience was quite drab and the waiter may have taken advantage of me some, but that's probably my fault. My wife and I ended up with two separate plates of octopus versus one plate for two people. In other words, LOTS of octopus... We would have been more than fine sharing a plate for 1. Oh well. Food was outstanding...maybe a little pricey, probably worth it.

• Visited May 2013
Mountain View, California
“Great Pisco Sour”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Went to this place near our hotel in Sabana for a late evening drink and snack, and found one of the best Pisco Sours I've ever had. The Papa Rellena and the Papas a la Huancaina were both delicious, and enough for a light meal.

• Visited February 2013
San Jose, Costa Rica
“Good food and ambience”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I went to both: San Pedro and paseo colon. San Pedro is more formal, though still casual, paseo colon much livelier and open. I prefer the latter. All the food was great, mine and my companions.

Visited March 2013