“Talk about inconsistencies! ”
Review of Inka Grill Lindora

Inka Grill Lindora
Ranked #356 of 684 Restaurants in San Jose
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The variety, the lusciousness and the distinctive blend of flavors of Peruvian food served in an elegant way has created the perfect fusion.Fresh ingredients combined with the best quality of Peruvian products produces an intense taste and aroma, which is also very healthy. For all these reasons, our culinary art is recognized worldwide.
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I ate here last week the food and the service was great! Then I return today and order the same appetizer and main dish... The appetizer was much better the first time.. The shrimp this time was under cooked... Then the beef wasn't even Skirt steak! They kept saying it was... Finally I got the staff to see my point only to get another cut of beef undercooked! Wow..

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Both the food and the service were excellent -thanks Orlando Vargus for recommending this restaurant! Im a chef, so I really wanted to eat unfamiliar food, and that's what I got -so beautifully and freshly prepared and presented. the rest of my party are not in food, and they also really enjoyed it, especially the wide ceviche menu.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The service may come across a little cold but nonetheless professional... the food was simply fantastic and as cocktails go, Pisco Sours at Inka are delicious! Prices are not cheap but not crazy and once offset with the quality of the food you will not be disappointed; especially the appetizers!

We were also offered the discount for cash, our bill was pretty high and if I had the cash on me I'd have bit their hand off for the 30% offered! I have no qualms with this approach at all.

We had a long dinner, past closing and never felt rushed! To top it off, just a short stroll back to Aloft Hotel.

I will be back to Inka for sure!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

My wife and I actually meant to go to another restaurant but the taxi driver couldn't find it so we saw this restaurant and told him to stop there.

The service was fine and the food came quickly. No issues like some of the other reviewers mentioned.

The two dishes we got were a chicken stew and grilled fish. Both were actually quite tasty. The fish was cooked nicely and the stew was rich and hearty. We got a chocolate torte for dessert. That was ok not great.

What was nice was when I got back to the hotel the manager called to let them know we had trouble with the taxi driver (suffice it to say we had an altercation given we didn't end up at the destination we were supposed to be with the meter running up all the while) so I thought that was very nice.

To be honest this is the only restaurant I tried in San Jose but I think it is worth going to based on my experience with the food.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

The food was ok, the portions very small and the service was very slow. It was a nice outdoor type atmosphere though it was a little too loud to carry on a conversation.