All reviews japanese restaurant club floor costa rica the executive lounge business trip busy road breakfast buffet city hotel small casino about minutes from the airport us dollars grocery store rooms are comfortable sabana park close to the airport yogurt rental car
Reviewed 14 June 2018

We were a group of more than 80 people attending a four-day meeting at the Crowne Plaza Corobici. I have never received such attentive, accommodating and flexible service before! The Crowne Plaza events, restaurant and IT team accommodated our every request, even when most of them were last-minute. The staff were helpful, cheerful and pleasant and went out of their way to help make our event as comfortable and productive as possible. We ended up requesting so many adjustments to our plans that I was afraid we would annoy the staff, but at every juncture, they helped us out and satisfied our every request. We could not have asked for better service. I totally recommend this location for meetings and events!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Corobici, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Hotel Corobici, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Klindblade,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Crowne Plaza SAN JOSE COROBICI CONF. CENTER.
Each day we work with passion to make a better perform than the day before. We are on our way to make the Hotel That Our Guests Love!

The Crowne Plaza Family will always be our pleasure to host, looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is between a 10 to 60 min drive from the airport, depending on traffic. It has a single drive way which can be pretty busy with loading and unloading of guests and materials, so it can take a while to get dropped off or picked up. Checkin was indifferent. The rooms are dated but very clean. AC was old but worked well. Soundproofing is dated too, so you can hear street noise.... I would highly recommend getting a room in a high floor. WiFi was great. Had an interesting shower with pressure loss and fluctuating temperatures. Service in the Tucán restaurant was very good but food choices were limited and I found the food bland. The conference room was very well setup, AC was great and the service was attentive. Checkout was painfully slow as they had only one person working.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank pickybiz
Corobici, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Hotel Corobici, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear pickybiz,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at Crowne Plaza SAN JOSE COROBICI CONF. CENTER.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

We will check every detail as you mentioned. Once again thank you for staying with us.

Marketing
Crowne Plaza Corobicí Conference Center

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Stayed here while on a business trip in San Jose, its close to the airport, I was upgraded to the junior suite which was pleasant surprise. The room was clean and well appointed and the house keeping lady was a cheerful and extremely helpful.Laundry was done on time . breakfast spread was very good
Overall a great experience, would gladly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Varun1706,

Thank you very much for your time and for sharing with us your experience at our Hotel. It is so valuable for us to know our guests feelings.
Our goal is to become the Hotel that our Guests Love.

On behalf of the Staff of the Crowne Plaza Hotel a huge thanks, we are looking forward to your next visit at our hotel.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

From the looks of it this hotel is lovely. However, in March 2018 My husband and I stayed at this Hotel. Our son and his son stayed in a room down the hall. The night before we were to leave I went to take a shower, the tub was so slippery I fell flat on my back hitting my head on the edge of the tub. My husband called the front desk to let them know. They sent what my husband and I had understood to be a Doctor. I He asked me if my husband had did this to me. I was a bit taken back by that. My son speaks spanish so we had him come down. (Ended up the man was a security guard) My son and the security guard and maintenance man looked at the tub. It had the manufacturers bottom on it which was bumpy but no grip. My sons tub was heavily covered with gripping tape. He wanted me to go to the hospital. It was late, I knew I had a concussion and I knew I was shaken by the fall. I also knew I had to catch my flight tomorrow.
He wanted me to go to the hospital. It was late, I knew I had a concussion and I knew I was shaken by the fall. I also knew I had to catch my flight tomorrow. I promised I would go to the hospital when I got home.
The next morning I was asked to go to the hospital again. Heck, who was going to pay for my new flight? They didn't offer. No, I will go when I get home. I was in a lot of pain and my thoughts weren't quite right and the light gave me a splitting headache.I just wanted to get home.
This company did nothing to make things right. They told me the grippers were on schedule to be placed on the tubs. How hard could that be. No more than a 3 day job for every tub in the place. I have yet to be compensated for the hospital bills here in America to a tune of 5000.00. It has been 7 weeks now and my brain is not fully recovered and I have pain in my back. I would have thought they would have removed all charges of the hotel as well as seek to make things right. I will never stay in one of their hotels again.

Room Tip: Be careful of the slippery tubs and floors by spa
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Corobici, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel Corobici, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Vikie D,

I have read your comments carefully.

The Hotel Crowne Plaza Corobici always follows its Human Safety standards, protocols and has well trained personnel in first aids situations.

Because your descriptions are different from the facts, you can keep using the contact of the person in charge to clarify this case.

Yorlenny Solano
yorlenny.solano@corobicicp.co.cr

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2018

The hotel is in good location, near a park nice museum and the national stadium.The room was nice and comfortable.the staff was very good and breakfast was excellent.
the club lounge was nice with good selection of drinks.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Corobici, Marketing at Crowne Plaza Hotel Corobici, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear IlanTtrael,

Our goal is to become the Hotel that our Guests Love.