the hotel is ice and not big and crowded, the rooms are nice and big with everything you need - the breakfast was good with gallo pinto and we enjoyed some nice sushi for lunch one day. the only thing is that you are far from the centre but we had a good walk in and a cheap cab ride back. we rented a car and it was easy to find the hotel leaving and enetering san jose. good service, clean big rooms, good wifi in rooms, nice food - we liked it. the three fitness machines and the little tub in the public area was not something you feel liek using - not secluded enough and not big enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located near La Sabana Metropolitan Park, the heart of the city of San Jose, you will find Rincon del Valle Hotel and Suites, ready to offer you a comfortable and friendly environment where guests can enjoy themselves of the peacefulness and security of the area. The Hotel is located just 1.2 Miles from downtown San Jose and 10 miles from Juan Santamaria International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rincon del Valle Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Del Valle Hotel And Suites
- Rincon Del Valle Hotel San Jose