+ awesome breakfast buffet
+ safeboxes, phones available
+ location is quiet, but still within walking distance of downtown San Jose
+ atmospheric building, great breakfast terrace
+ clean rooms
+ staff's english is not great, but ok
+ free internet computers
- why would you want to stay in San Jose anway? There's no reason for that, the interesting parts of Costa Rica are nature and beaches, not cities.
- thin walls, so late arrivals / early departures will definitely wake you up
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Aranjuez is located in San Jose and is surrounded by a tropical garden. Free breakfast buffet, free WiFi access and free private parking are available. Each room here features an authentic historic decor and will provide you with a cable TV, an outdoor seating area and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer. All rooms have a desk and a safety-deposit box. Our wonderfull Breakfast Buffet is also included. At Hotel Aranjuez you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry facilities. The property offers free parking. The hotel is 1.1 km from Pre-Colombian Gold Museum, 1.2 km from National Theatre of Costa Rica and 1.4 km from Metropolitan Cathedral. Juan Santamaria International Airport is 16 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Aranjuez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.