I just spent two nights in their modest style apartments, the staff were friendly and helpful, but you can't walkout the compound, very run down area, not safe at night. The apartment needed refurbishing and upgrading, the washroom is so small, when you stood up from toilet you hit the wall. The buffet breakfast included was quite good, as sitting outside on patio. The two nights I was there, the car alarms went on and off all night ruining any chance of a restful sleep. The other concern was they had a large gathering of the outlaw motorcycle gang the Bandito's staying the second night I was there in full colours and revving their bikes at night and morning, which seemed to set off vehicle car alarms. Not impressed staying at hotel which caters to outlaw motorcycle gangs as their clients. I won't go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 100 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose