We stopped at Casa Conde for one night prior to embarking on a two week trip. We were told about the remoteness of the property as it relates to the city center. So we were not surprised that there was no place to walk. Upon arriving on the grounds we were pleasantly surprised but after checking in and going to the room, this is where the disappointment came about. Also it was raining that day and the noise from the rain was so loud that the bellman and I could not communicate. I tried to call the lobby to see about another room and the response is it will get better once the rain stops! The other major issue is with the hot water, or lack of constant hot water in the unit. The other issue was the performance of the air-conditioner. It worked but it blew right on the bed and made sleeping pretty difficult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose