The suites are big which is basically the only thing I enjoyed about the hotel. The free breakfast is ok.. But nothing else is worth it. The food tastes bad, is cooked wrong, and costs way too much. The windows in the room are super thin, and every single morning around 6 am they were blowing leaves et c and we couldn't sleep. It's gated and you have to get past security to get in but front desk doesn't ask for IDs to let you in a room so basically anyone can get into a room just by asking for a key, or asking housekeeping to let you in. We really wish we would have stayed somewhere else.. The only silver lining is we were out all day and didn't have to spend too much time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose