Our stay at Casa Conde was excellent. Not only did my son and I each have our own bedrooms, but the in-suite kitchen area included a washer and a dryer. While at first glance, it may appear to be rather far on the outskirts of San Jose, the bus stop is a short walk away, and downtown is a 10-minute bus ride away. The courtyard of this place is beautiful and the security is good. There's a nice private outdoor hot tub. The swimming pool is next to the restaurant area, as is the sauna. The on-site restaurant is decent, if a bit expensive, and the included free breakfast is amazing. There's a bit of "city noise" but all-in-all, I don't think you could ask for a nicer place. We booked through Hotels.com and got our suite for $90 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is a Four Acre Colonial Village style hotel of 110 guest rooms located within a residential neighborhood where you will be able to share a cup of Costa Rican coffee with our Good Neighbor Package. Casa Conde Hotel & Suites is located 30 minutes from the Juan Santamaria International Airport and just 5 minutes from downtown San Jose where you will be able to enjoy spectacular plays in the National Theatre with our Cultural Package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Conde Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Conde Apartotel & Suites San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel And Suites San Jose
- Casa Conde Apartotel San Jose