We stayed at Kaps on our last night in Costa Rica. Our intended hotel was booked, we arrived very late, and Kaps had a vacancy at a great rate.
I cannot say enough regarding the hospitality. Our flight was early... so the owner packed us a nice little meal to go. Unfortunately... we were unable to eat breakfast there.
The atmosphere of the place is great with plenty of sitting and common area spaces inside the hotel.
This hotel wasnt the highlight hotels of our trip... but fairly close. I just wish we had a chance to spend more time there. It will make a great chill spot between adventures in San Jose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic Costa Rican family will host and meet your needs providing accommodation, travel agency & personalized services (Spanish lessons, Post Surgery Care & meals). A clean, safe, colorful & comfortable setting w/kitchens, 1st class beds, safety boxes, cable TV, hot water. Complimentary: breakfast buffet, tea, coffee, WiFi, internet access, luggage storage & VOIP calls to more than 60 countries. Walk to: downtown, Gold, Jade & National Museums, National Theater, Plaza de la Cultura, Bolivar Zoo & Central Market. No sexual tourism. We also offer: Free Special Breakfast Buffet Free maps and tourist information Free fresh linens Free luggage storage Free Wifi internet and PC's with internet unlimited Free Parking Free table games (pool , pingpong & fussball) Kitchen facilities Free DVD movies/hometheater Book Exchange Hot showers Reception 24/7 And more…. In addition (optional & for extra fee) Laundry Service Airport Shuttle – Private service 24/7 Free International & local phone calls Tours Booking Car rental Bottled water, juice, beer and sodas for sale Discounted tours Spanish, dance, yoga & cooking lessons Massage &beauty in-house service Medical & post surgery recovery assistance Extra info Just 12 minutes walking distance from San Jose downtown Supermarkets, bars, restaurants, hospital, clinics, around the hotel Breakfast & taxes are included in the rate Front desk 24/7 Check in: 2:00 PM (if the room you booked is clean and available when you get here, you can check in) Check-Out: 12:00 MD (you can leave your bags in our luggage Room and pick it up later on) We offer anything you need during your stay. Kaps Place is Your home away from home "Su Casa en San Jose" PURA VIDA!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Kaps Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kap`s Place Hotel San Jose
- Kaps Place San Jose
- Kaps Place Hotel San Jose