I came to Costa Rica to obtain dental care. La Sabana was very good returning emails while I was researching accommodations and offered one of the lowest rates for my 10 day stay. They offer several room types including apartments complete with full kitchens but I opted for a standard room for my stay. The rooms are quite, air conditioned, good sized, clean and bright. Included with the cost of the room is an outstanding breakfast buffet that offers fresh fruit, juices, eggs, pancakes and too many items to list.
All staff i encountered were extremely courteous and very helpful. The evening manager, Yonder was especially helpful. When I arrived to the hotel in the evening after hours in a dental chair, he knew I would have trouble finding suitable food to eat. He prepared and served soft food I could eat and the meals were complimentary. I have never seen anyone provide this type of service for a stranger from another country.
I would highly recommend La Sabana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose