I have stayed there dozens of times over a decade. Great place with a small kitchen. Immaculate. Get a room on the poolsie,, car noise on the street side, and junk yard on the other outer fringe with dogs barking. Laundry is nice. Sauna. Free good bk, good wifi.Staff is experienced and many of them have been there for a long time, good sign. Korean owned incidentally.
They have had problems with the airport thing forever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose