La Sabana is quite a value for the pricetag. We stayed at the hotel for our first and last nights in Costa Rica and couldn't have been more pleased. We wanted to stay in San Jose to check out the city rather than staying near the airport - be sure that you utilize the complimentary airport shuttle! The excellent service starts before you're even inside and the staff are very helpful. The rooms are cozy, clean and overall very well-appointed for the price and standards of Costa Rica. Both nights were very quiet - the hotel is located far enough away from the main street to ensure tranquility. The pool area is another added bonus - full of colorful mosaic tile and a fountain. Breakfast was the best we had in Costa Rica with fresh food and a good variety. I would highly recommend using La Sabana as your 'gateway hotel' to Costa Rica!
David & Kelsey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose