When we arrived Costa Rica had JUST beaten Italy in the world cup. The whole of San Jose was filled with people celebrating. Yet the hotel was a peaceful oasis after a long day of travelling. The hotel is very secure. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dave was especially fun to chat with. The hotel is not a chain, and has some very beautiful design features to it. The courtyard with pool is a nice area to relax and watch the children play & swim. The walkway between the parking area and hotel is gorgeous, with a vine covered roof over the walkway.
We travelled throughout Costa Rica, We used this hotel at the beginning and end of our trip. It was nice and close to the airport, so after a day of travel it was a great place to relax and see the city. Then after many adventures in Arenal and Playa Samara, it was nice to come back and know that our last few days could be spent relaxing.
The breakfasts were fantastic. The ladies that cooked we very sweet and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose