The staff at La Sabana were warm and welcoming and spoke English very well. I felt as if I were in a very posh hotel. There is a variety of rooms and being on a bit of a budget I stayed in a standard hotel room. It was clean and bright and nicely decorated. The artwork in the halls and the stained glass in the lobby area were nice touches. The pool had some lovely mosaic work. Breakfast was buffet style so one could eat as much as one wanted.
I stayed here in the middle of my trip as I crossed the country so it was really nice that they had laundry facilities I could purchase coins for. It was a quick cab ride to downtown and there was a restaurant located a block away for dinner.
Good value for the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartotel La Sabana is the perfect mix between an apartment and a hotel.Our fully serviced apartments are the ideal lodging with the comfort of home yet with all the benefits of a hotel, such as room service, front desk services, private parking, laundry, safe deposit box, breakfast and more.We have very competitive rates, specially for long-stay trips either for a single corporate business traveler, for family groups or groups of friends.Enjoy all the privacy that you need with great independence in a friendly environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Apartotel La Sabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartotel La Sabana Hotel San Jose
- Apartotel La Sabana San Jose