“Nice atmosphere”

Hotel Dunn Inn Restaurant
Ranked #372 of 664 Restaurants in San Jose
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Service was so so, slow, lunch was really not that good.Over priced. Different a few years ago. Hotel restaurant so what do you expect in SJ?

There are newer reviews for Hotel Dunn Inn Restaurant

Reviewed 30 June 2013

Went over to catch the second half of Game 7 of the NBA finals and had the place for myself with excellent service from Denise, who is a student that speaks great English!!
Able to watch several baseball games to keep up with my Fantasy teams and they will put any game you want and tehy have six Tvs on one wall with comfy couches!

Food was very good and came out hot!!

Reviewed 20 April 2013

My 8 day stay was nice with a continental breakfast which was free. Eggs etc. would cost .95 each and oatmeal was 2.75 more. The dining ares is small but charming with some very nice servers who all speak English. I will return to this place maybe in early June.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I live in San Jose and really enjoy eating in the Dunn Inn. They have two restaurants. One is small and intimate. Its cozy and a bit romantic. The other is a large contempory bar/restaurant. Its a sports bar type of place. Just pick the atmosphere you want for the day. The food is very good and priced approprietly. What really makes this place stand out is the staff. They are attentive and have great smiles. You will feel at home instantly. Don't worry about the language barrier. They can all speak English if you choose. This is like a second home. Each Friday night they have entertainment. This is definitely one of the nicer places to have a meal or just a drink.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

This restaurant is sort of a combination. You can have food served in the bar area...I have had breakfast and lunch... or you can be served sort of a step below in a more formal eating area between the bar and the hotel reception area. The bar area is my choice as either solo or with friends as it is very friendly and I enjoy the six or eight big screens showing different sporting events while I have a meal. Prices are reasonable and food is pretty good. Staff is always friendly and they speak enough English for me to be able to get by just fine. I also like that I can drop in with my pocket t-shirt, jeans,hat, and flip flops and feel right at home. I also like that you can enter the bar restaurant right from the side street as opposed to having to come into the entrance of the Hotel. Drinks with breakfast?? Why not. ? No problem here. I have yet to make their happy hour here but often think I would like to. Looks great and they have specials on Monday and Tuesday if memory serves. I eat here at least a few times each trip to San Jose.