“Good Dim Sum (not just for San Jose)”
Review of Wong's

Wong's
Ranked #93 of 730 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I was a little wary getting chinese in other foreign countries bc it's usually never the same. But suprisingly, this place was legit. I ordered several of my staple dishes and all were quite tasty. The Shrimp rolls were poorly wrapped, but tasted wonderful so I wasn't complaining. The staff is friendly and even spoke cantonese. I'm glad we made a stop here on our last day, bc I really was missing some of that authentic chinese from back home after eating all local food the last couple of days!

1  Thank jvmoney

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Proper HK style Dim Sum in San Jose. All the basics and more. A good indicator is the amount of chinese customers in the joint. Very clean and good service. Ha Gow, Siu Mai, Black bean Spareribs all excellent and authentic. Didn't see Gai Lan on the menu.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Lately Wong's has remodeled their premises, which is simply great! For those of you who love dim sum, this is the place, they will offer you the traditional Shrimp Dumplings as well as the newer items, the last time I went there they had these really delicious white radish thins which were so savory I simply had to order another plate. Their prices are very reasonable too. Don't forget to try their egg tart, it is a must for me every time I go !

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Real Hong Kong style dim sum brunch is available at Wong's across from the Democracy Plaza. We ate strictly from the dim sum carts being pushed around the tables at about 11 am on the 16th of July. Across the street in the park is a great souvenir venue.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

Good food in a good location. clean, attractive building. Nice place for a date or dinner with your friends.