“one of the best restaurants in san jose”

Parrillada El Churrasco
Ranked #191 of 637 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
San José, San Jose, Costa Rica
“one of the best restaurants in san jose”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I had a lot of experience in a international cuisine! If you are in san Jose area don't forget to visit this restaurant . Javier is one of the most personal and knowlable in this place. The prices are a little high BUT service and quality were the best.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Milagro C

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great Argentina style food. Beautiful preparation and presentation
of the dishes.

We started with carpaccio which was excellent.

We had the steaks which were large, thick, cooked perfectly and tender.
We also had churrasco which was perfect.

Great wine selection. Attentive and professional service.
Great value too!!!!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Jim C
Lagunilla de Heredia
“Nothing went well”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Probably my worse experience on a Costa Rican Restaurant, the food was very bad, the service awfull even the bill was $50 higher than it was suppose to be. I had a very bad time and I was supposed to be celebrating my bithday.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Aruma65
“Great spot for amazing steaks at reasonable prices!”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Came here with a few friends two months ago on a trip to Costa Rica. Our host @ our resort referred us to this spot late Fri eve, we showed up a little late and thank god for the kind owner willing to stay open a little later than their normal hours. Me and my group of 10 friends all agreed, PEC offered some of the kindest servers, delicious fresh food we've ever experienced on any of my trips to Costa Rica.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Marmarou
“Fabulous restaurant, excellent food, lovely service”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We were welcomed as if we were old friends by a charming waiter with a lovely sense of humour and the chef. It was a monday evening and the restaurant was quiet but this did not detract from the atmosphere.
The food was delicious. My three teenage sons are big carnivores and were delighted with their steaks. My husband and I are non meat eaters but there was plenty to choose from on the menu. Starters, main courses and desserts were all excellent. This is a family business set up two years ago by two brothers. They deserve to do really well. A great evening out.

• Visited August 2013