“Amazing Experience”
Review of Tuanis Experiences - CLOSED

Tuanis Experiences
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Tuanis Experiences took all of the stress out of planning for adventure filled days while in Costa Rica with my kids. Everyone we came into contact with was friendly, timely and informative. I will use them again and suggest to friends without hesitation. Pura Vida!

TuanisExperiences, Director General at Tuanis Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had an amazing time with Tuanis Experiences. We hope to see you, family and friends soon, Pura Vida!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I had one of the best experiences I've ever had when my friend and I found Tuanis Experiences on a recent trip to Costa Rica. Enrique was so kind, considerate and heaps of fun (there were lots of laughs) and he organised for us to do everything from zip-lining, trekking, rappelling, and white water rafting. We saw and did everything! It was brilliant - I can't speak highly enough about the experience we had during our visit. In addition Enrique has so much passion and knowledge about Costa Rica and the natural environment there that you learn a lot along the way :) I met people of all ages on our trips and Enrique made sure that everyone was comfortable - I would absolutely recommend this provider to everyone!

1  Thank Chloe_Review
TuanisExperiences, Director General at Tuanis Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I were lucky enough to find Tuanis Experiences on our last trip to CR and man was this ever the best decision we made! Enrique was so knowledgeable and friendly! Thankfully we were very open with our itinerary and we asked him to take us to one of his favorite spots. This ended up being Punto Uvita Beach where we just relaxed, enjoyed a picnic and wandered aimlessly along the beach! He was accommodating, when we wanted action one day, he made it happen, when we wanted calm, we found Uvita! My husband is Costa Rican so we've been through the country quite a lot but Tuanis & Enrique will from now on and forever be where we send our family & friends! Can't wait to see you again Tuanis! Thanks again!

TuanisExperiences, Manager at Tuanis Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Reviewed 18 December 2013

In April 2013 I went to Costa Rica to re find myself and wow what awesome experience I had and on my return home I was back to myself. I believe the local peoples are the most freindly and kindness people around. During the whole trip the tour guides bend over backwards to makes sure my trip was amazing, The home stays were amazing,I really enjoy how then lived are life and how happy then were, It just rubbed off on you.
One of my most favourite bit of the tour was the two nights sleep in the caves, The walk was littel bit hard but the view at the end, just took my breather away, The whole country side was awesome and amazing. Since my I have being back home I have told everyone just how awesome my holiday was, and I would going back in heart beat. Big thanks to Enrique, Deinor, Carlos, Diego and Felipe for the most life change experince. Miss you all... Pura Vida!!

TuanisExperiences, Manager at Tuanis Experiences, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had an amazing time with Tuanis Experiences. We hope to see you soon, happy holidays Pura Vida!