We stayed here for two nights on the last leg of an eight day road trip. This Sleep Inn is not like the Sleep Inns in the US. It is more upscale and the plaque at the door has 4 stars which might be stretching it by about a half star. The property is one of the newest hotels in San Jose with decent rooms. The breakfast is quite adequate and the staff friendly. The one thing that detracted from the experience was the very poor internet connectivity. The only wifi in the hotel is in the lobby. The connectivity in the rooms is via their in-house wired network and the bandwidth is so bad it is almost unusable. We got better internet service in a backpackers hostel in the mountains. That said the location of the hotel is an excellent spot from which to explore the city center with its culture and many museums which are all within a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Sleep Inn San Jose Down town is conveniently located in the heart of the city, only fifteen kilometers from the Juan Santamaria International Airport. It is only a short distance from tourist attractions like the Teatro Nacional, Museo de Jade, Museo de Oro, parks that are part of our national heritage, and many others.Our guests can start the day with a complimentary full American buffet breakfast, from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sleep Inn Hotel Paseo Las Damas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- San Jose Sleep Inn
- Sleep Inn San Jose Costa Rica
- Sleep Inn Costa Rica