“Good burgers”

Los Antojos De Bernal
Ranked #163 of 822 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American, Costa Rican
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here one evening and both had burgers. They were good burgers and had no issues at all. The meal was reasonably priced compared to some of the other places we had seen and the owners (I assume) were very nice. She didn't speak much English and I don't speak much Spanish. (And that which I do speak is pretty terrible.) We still were able to get exactly what we ordered and just the way we wanted it. I would eat here again if I was back in the city.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

This a great place to eat. The food is prepared at the moment you order by Bernal and his wife. Best phill cheese in town. Great people to talk to you as well that make you feel at home every time you go. Great job guys!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Go there if you are hungry. Bernal the owner is there all the time and his sandwiches are on the big side. They are very tasty and made right there on the spot which guarantees freshness and quality at all times. This "soda" is great if you are really hungry.

1  Thank Nvargs
Reviewed 27 May 2016

Bernal is a guy who loves what he does & it shows.
He dreams & he makes those dreams reality, for all of us.
He prepares these delicious burgers & sandwiches that are simply what everybody would love to eat & thanks to him, we can.
Great place to enjoy delicious food with your buddies, your significant other or family.

1  Thank miguelu777
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I visited this place with high expectations and Bernal , the owner, delivered. Large portions of high quality food prepared with care and right at your sight. It was a great meal... just don't think on the calories. Only one area to improve : needs more variety on the drinks.

I will go back for more!

1  Thank gjtrips